B2B Content Marketing
B2B Content Marketing
We help you create articles, eBooks, videos, webinars and other content that help you generate high-quality traffic to your website. In addition, we also help you implement sales funnels to generate leads and drive sales.
- Identify the right topics for your business
- Identify the best type of content (article, video or both)
- Implement a sales funnel (e.g. call booking form) and follow-up sequence
- Train your staff on how to develop additional content
- Train your staff on how to manage leads, sales calls, and follow-ups
Example: Blog Content + Call Booking Funnel
1. Blog Content
We can help you develop relevant content for your business by writing articles and Q&As, which in turn drives traffic from Google.com back to your website.
If you’re a Bag Manufacturer based in Hong Kong, for example, we could create the following articles for your website:
- Best Leather Bag Manufacturers in China
- Best Canvas Bag Manufacturers in Vietnam
- What to think about when importing leather bags
2. Call Booking Form
These articles will, after a few months, generate traffic to your website that can then be monetized by setting up lead generation funnel. The most basic form of funnel, and also one of the most effective, is to drive the visitors to a call booking form.
The key is to implement an effective call booking system that allows overseas leads to select a time slot based on their time zone, and train your staff to manage the bookings and execute the sales calls properly.
3. Sales Funnel
In addition to booking the calls, we also help you to create an after-call follow up procedure, including email templates.
4. Staff Training
Once the content and sales funnel is in place, we train your staff to help them understand how to develop new content in-house and how to manage and optimize the sales funnel continuously.
What is the benefit?
Developing videos and articles on your website allows you to generate more traffic, new leads and ultimately new customers. The competition in many B2B industries is still fairly low, meaning that there are still many opportunities for first movers to get more leads online.
Further, developing content for your website results in permanent and growing lead generation, as your content will often keep getting more traffic online.
How long does it take to see results?
It normally takes 3 to 6 months before your content will drive traffic back to your website.
How much does it cost?
The cost depends on the following factors:
- Number of articles and videos
- The complexity of the funnel
- Whether you want us to train your staff or not
- B2B Paid Ads